How Can I Help?
“Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.”
Support the Festival
Play your part with the Saskatchewan Children’s Festival – become a Friend of the PotashCorp Children’s Festival of Saskatchewan!
Make your donation today to become a Friend of the Festival. Contributions to our Festival Favourites Fund ensure the continued availability of all your favourite Site Activities, while contributions to our Outreach Program Fund enable disadvantaged children and families to enjoy Festival experiences.
Donate online, by mail or by phone.
For more information please contact
Theresa at 306-664-3378.
Become a Corporate Sponsor
YOU MAKE IT HAPPEN!
- $30 paints 30 happy faces
- $50 buys craft materials for a day at the Kinder-Garden
- $100 sends 15 disadvantaged children to a performance
- $250 sends a roving performer out to spread smiles for a day
- $500 provides our safety team with walkie-talkies for a day
- $1,000 provides equipment needed for the open air activities at Kiwanis Park
Thanks to our Friends
Admission to most performances is below $10, covering less than half the cost. The Outreach Fund provides extra help to low-income families, high-needs schools, special education classes and social service organizations, eliminating financial barriers.
Past recipients include Big Brothers/Big Sisters, Catholic Family Services and the YWCA.